Tuesday, March 28, 2006

shoe store dream

i went to bed at 10pm last night after supernanny transcended and transpired another family on its way to healthy communication and untangled skewed roles to make parents the adults and kids receive consistant discipline and understand their roles and respect the parental heirarchy... YEAH JO....

so i went to bed and fell asleep right away....two extra strenght Tylenol PM and being exhausted help...

i dreamed i was in a shoe store. first as a patron then as a member of the staff with an undefined role. The store was an upscale shoe store with expensive shoes. There were many people wandering around from the world of modeling. it looked more like backstage at a fashion show. I looked around. in the middle of the dream there was a cat sequence.
i saw my cat running around and she was with a grey striped tabby. In the distance i saw three little kittens who resembled Whoopi running and playing and having a great little time... just running after each other. I thought that the tabby had to go, so i went to put it outside but i could not abandon it and realized it, formed a relationship wtih my cat and the kittens so it had to stay.
I then was sitting in the shoe store seats with a large garbage bag. I was watching and defined my role among the models and people who were looking to purchase the shoes. i was not a patron but on the payroll
i remember talking to the proprietor of the store about meeting the needs of the patrons and how that changed over time...

and my alarm clock went off