Thursday, March 02, 2006

dreams

i have had two dreams about getting my period. Both involve the loss of blood.

i have been sleeping through the night almost. my noctural awakenings are lessened and i dont get out of bed. I roll over, look for something to drink and go back to sleep. I didnt wake at all last night. when i awake, its because a certain kitty cat wants food or to play.

last night, i dreamed i was at some sporting event. College basketball or football and i had to go away from the stadium or arena to get to a drug store because i believed i was getting my period. I saw myself in the bathroom, and spotting blood so i went on a bus to the downtown area and went into a CVS type store. ONce inside it looked like an old woolworth counter or any of those old diners. people were sitting at the counter eating and i ordered something, i asked the counterhelp where hte drugstore was and got up and went over. I saw two banners for the teams playing. Panthers in red with white print and another team. i heard someone say the price and thought i didnt want those because after the game they would be meaningless to me. someone said i could rent them. i got back to my focus of looking for tampons.

and the alarm went off