Tuesday, March 14, 2006

syncroncity

i opened outlook and could not find the appointment that i thought i had for next monday night where i speaking to a parents group at jamaica family services. I looked for the number for the program and couldnt find it either. I then listened to my voice mail and there was a call from the Director of that program who was calling me about the confirmation and something else. She doesnt call me frequently so her call was unusual but provided me the number i was looking for and she stated the date of the appointment. i opened outlook and the appointment was there on the designated day. How could i have missed it ?

i then found a letter on my desk from her that i thought i finished and through away where she was requesting a letter of support. when i needed it in decemeber i cuold not find it..when i needed it now, i found it readily and effortlessly.

i will call her back today