Saturday, March 25, 2006

a dream

i went to bed around midnight. the tylenol PM work great and i found myself waking abotu 7am and i went back to sleep til 9am. I got up to use the bathroom and went back to sleep and reentered the same dream so this is an extended dream

i dreamed that i was at a place like the Biltmore estate. There were lots of rooms in an old castle or old estate type place. I saw Mary Chapin Carpenter who was performing there in the dream. She grabbed and hugged me hard, though i was not the first person she saw. she said she wanted to see me later and would i go to a ...... with her. I remember thinking in the dream...that she want to spend time with me? i was honored flattered and surprised. i was more than willing to hang out and then hang around with her. She needed to see other people and ofcourse was performing later but would be around for a few days.

i then saw a series of dorm rooms that reminded me of the trappist monk retreat place that i went to on a management retreat at st joesphs. Mideval in style and i laid my luggage on the bed in a room. I had to go to the bathroom. I was talking to a man who was in his 30s and in the dream had to find the bathroom
i think that i have had this sequence in a dream before... same place, same person, need to go to the bathroom..