Saturday, March 04, 2006

finding money

my day started with getting up cuz the kitty wanted to eat. I could not eat as i was going to my Dr for a follow physical to the bacterial infection i have had. I saw that Rufus wainwright will be at carnegie hall recreating the famous Judy garland comeback concert two nights in June. HOW did i miss that one? so i ordered a ticket with carnegie hall to get my butt there to see RUFUS sing Judy sing cole porter, rodgers and hart and Arlen. I hope RW doesnt camp it up...its during Pride week so all the boys will be out to see Rufus..

i then showered and dressed and walked to my Dr to find 25 people ahead of me. i brought coffee and on the way i found 3 pennies. Just when i was stressing over something at work, i looked down and found pennies. I then found a nickel... the DOCTOR took my blood and i suggested i go on a coffee run for the office staff and my DR.
she has been my physician for over 20 years so it was 3 coffees and one for me and a toasted bagel for the receptionist. The billing Clerk, Betty who has been there as long as me, asked me to get paper towels. SO i walked down Caton ave towards ocean parkway to a deli and i looked to my left and saw a garbage can..on top of the garbage was a ten dollar bill. THe wind was brisk but the bill didnt move. i put it in my back pocket, bought the towels, a few lottery tickets and the papers... i got coffee and returned to the doctor to wait to be seen.

i got my check up...i have to do some tests due to acid reflux and i got a script for Ambien for all those sleepless nights that i bitch about due to the hotfalshes. My blood results will be ready in a bout a week.. historically i am anemic so i am not surprised if i am . SHe thinks i have low blood sugar due to my symptoms of buring in my stomach when i eat sometimes. and my EKG was fine

i walked to the pharmacy, bank, grocery store and home and i am waiting for my accountant to call to do my taxes tonight... who knows maybe more found money....