Monday, February 07, 2005

angels on earth or whatever

i went out for my nightly walk and i walked and walked and walked down the parkway, on my way back up the parkway, i saw a shiny new big big black mercedes benz.. I looked at the benz and it caught my eye because the light was on inside. I looked for an owner near by and looking at the HUGE homes across the street. There were drive ways attached to the homes, so i thought, why would the owner park on the street. so i stood there looking and thinking, then i thought.. call the police, what should i do?

i opened the car door to see that the belt got caught in the door and gently shut the door and the alarm was set... A simple act may have saved the owner a battery or not having their car stolen...

then the next night on my standard walk... walk .. walk... i walked by the St Rose of Lima church like i always do and next to the church is a statue of st rose of lima..
next to the statue was a man with a backpack...

he was standing facing the statue.. many nights there are roses or flowers left in tribute to st rose of lima... so i looked her up on line

http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/13192c.htm

i said to the man, St ROse of Lima was an interesting woman, you should do some research on her..

He said...mary is with my exgirl friend and iam trying to get to them.. my girlfriend died 5 years ago and i am trying to get to see her face..

I said, I hope you are not thinking of killing yourself... HOW would you know that you would be with Mary or your girlfriend..

he said when you are saved or whatever then you know what happens after...and he wanted to see his girlfriend...

He said he just wanted to be with them and did i mind if he spent a few minutes speaking to hte statue...

I said... be my guest and i kept walking home and i turned the corner and as i looked back around the corner... He was gone...