Tuesday, June 28, 2005

another chapin dream

GAWD i dream about mary chapin carpenter more than anyone else right now.

I dreamed that i was at the Grammy awards and i got up at intermission to move around from my seat in an arts center or radio city and when i was heading towards my seat, i head them introduce a special unexpected guest who was joining another artist on stage. none other than Mary Chapin Carpenter. I knew i had to get back to my seat. I thought in the dream that i wanted her to SEE me but then again, i didnt want to be seen rushing back to my seat

the next scene of the dream was that i was standing next to MCC on her left and there was a family. Parents ( two adults and two teenage kids, a male and female) standing with her and she put her arm around my waist and we were talking about her return and her next time in the area and she reassured me she would be back in MAY. she repeated it a few times, she would be "returning in may"

i woke up at 5am and went to the bathroom and wanted to go back to sleep and wanted to go back into this dream specifically