Tuesday, June 07, 2005

pedicures are a blast

i snuck off in the middle of the day to have a relaxing pedicure.. i explained to sandra my fears and concerns about my toenails.. seems my nail structure on two toes dont have anything to do with the fungus but my nails could have gotten that way from injury, shoes too small or any other way...

she was very reassuring and told me my feet were in great shape..especially for as much walking as i do... she gave me a great massage, soaked my feet, clipped my nails, cleaned my dead skin, no ingrown toenail and sanded and filed em... and painted them a pretty light lavendar...

maybe because its june...

i then went and got a huge ice coffee at dunkin donuts. as i went to my car I DROPPED it.. and went to the counter to reorder another and they comped it to me..

i will go there again...

i will have my nails done about 3 weeks or so by her and by the cheap places in between..
viva la pedicure...

now if i can only stop biting hte skin around my fingernails...

its nice to put demons to rest....