Friday, June 24, 2005

my creative visualizations of my dream house and dream job

Each day was i drive through the park, i start to think that i would like to be one of tthose people walking or jogging and not in my car commuting...
which leads me to start to visualized and create a new job
the things are important to me are

nonconventional work hours
being able to teach or a teaching/training job
flexibility
something i enjoy doing
something where i can learn something new
not a management of people or directing a department
job security
benefits and a pension option
as much money as i make now or more
ability to travel and to have long weeks
a reasonably short commute
(sometimes i think of a commute where i can read a book, newspaper or my new yorker)



I will be doing the same for where i want to live
Near a city or arts center/or college town
with access to the ocean
a house with a porch or deck or patio where i can see nature
and a sunset
three bedrooms at least
a driveway
i dont want to deal with major repairs
easy maintanence
affordable
heated and airconditioned
more than enough closet space or storage space
easy commute
place that i can own