Thursday, June 16, 2005

thank g-d for AAA

Yesterday, i came home early thinking.. ill get relaxed and ready to go to manhattan to see john prine. I knew the moment it happened.. I took the keys out of the ignition and put them in my knapsack. I was then holding my housekeys. I got out of my car and locked the door behind me. I went around to the passengers side and realized all 4 door s were locked. i had locked three sets of car keys in my car.

thursday when i went to make keys for my apartment to leave with the cat girl. I decided to grap my car keys and make an extra. I threw it in my wallet that i keep in my backpack. I knew i had my spare key in there already. But last night, i locked my knapsack with my cellphone and john prine ticket in my car.

I called AAA. I remember doing that in virginia outside the birchmere when i locked the ekeys in the car. AAA can do that. So upstairs i flew to look around > NO SPARE key

call AAA... i should receive a call in 20 minutes. the locksmith is local and should nto charge me anything. AAA plus has 100 coverage. so i waited and waited and waited. They called... it should be about an hour... after 50 minutes, a 1/2 ring and then i called AAA....

seems like the locksmith is running late. finally a call from the locksmith.. "green toyota, oldish, Mass plates? im down stairs

im golden i think. htey have my car door proped open and are trying to get a long metal rod in . NO lock. where is the slim jim? i ask. THe guy left it home. so he tried to fight with it.. In the mean time, he is screaming at a guy on the cellphone and stomping and stressed. I asked him not to take it out on my car or me.

finally, another long rod and we push the lever to the window to start to open the window... slowly, it lowers and lowers and finally, he can put his arm in and POP the lock comes up and i am in my car with my knapsack and i am on my way to John Prine..