Wednesday, June 01, 2005

blog blog blog

people Blog, like you and i do about things that are important to them or influence their life or allow them to kick back or express what they need to express

I Blog about the Downing Street memo, stem cell research, how i try to not leave children behind, How there are not enough parents for all children to be born..Gays and Lesbians will need to adoptive parents in order to have every child born,

I blog about movies i see, Madagascar most recent and concerts and plays i go to

I blog about my work and I blog about HOW they have cancelled the news lately. and how i stoppped watching CNN because of the "i love Halliburton commericals" i blog that I dont think an up or down vote was honest.. Any vote in a republican house or senate is not a fair vote.
I blog about my cat, my friends and family and i blog about the shows i watch

nanny 911, supernanny, surreal life, wishing my ride would get pimped, and Iron Chef America's Mario Batalli and how i was ashamed of Hells Kitchen and the humiliation of those who try out on American Idol..

i blog about what i am proud of and what i am ashamed of as an american and i blog my favorite song lyrics

i blog because i can and i am