Thursday, June 16, 2005

Prayer

i pray
i believe in god
i believe there is a higher power, supreme being
i believe that my yearly fate is written for the year at yom kippur.
( it doesnt mean that doing all the good things, right things for 10 days leading up to the day or atonement or giving up my sins? will get me that earned place.

i am not sure that there are sins. I think there are interactions and needs and wants, that match or conflict.

i pray daily.
i pray for lost carkeys
and i pray for thanks when i find them
i pray for peace in the world
i pray to have more than i need and i pray i am able to give some away
i pray for my friends and i pray for those who arent
i pray for love and light
and i pray for darkness
i pray that the evil that men do, kick them in the ass
i pray in curses for men of pain.
i pray that whatever a person puts out, they get back
i curse the president and vice president for their acts of unjust war
i curse the decision makers who are greedy and power mongers

i curse the men who put the SHiavo family through false hope in the name of their god
my god would have let her float off in peace
my god did let her die

i prayed for her death, i prayed for the living to be strong
i pray for peace
i pray for me
i pray for you
i pray daily
i will pray today