Friday, June 03, 2005

my dream

i had a dream i was in a marble floored room like a college union or cafeteria and i was there with my friend Deborah ( who is african american and queer) There was a speaker who resembled Nanci Griffth. we were sitting on plastic cafeteria chairs (like the new ones at CMS) and she was talking talking talking and I confronted her and told her that she only wanted to promote her product that she was not conveying the information promised or intended. She kept on talking. and I got louder and told her She was not listening to me.
I then saw Deborah sitting on the chairs behind me

and from the left entered an old man in a white shirt and pants and she headed towards him and I spoke to him and Again i told her she was not listening or delivering the promised product and the man made a feable attempt but did not respond in a way i desired..

he turned around and he had shit his pants. There was a clear spot of defecation on the back of him.. i am not sure if it was on the white shirt back or butt parts of his pants. I pointed it out to the leader and she seemed not to care

I woke but missed the alarm and wanted to get back into my dream.