Tuesday, June 07, 2005

my boss is an sshole sometimes

i always get dragged into situations at CMS that i dont want to be in. I was honest with my boss today about how annoyed and impatient he gets with me when he perceives me as talking on and on... he just gets annoyed..

later in the day, we were talking about space and clearing out the basement and his suggestions to pile workers on top of each other and i presented a plan that would be respectful to all parties
then frank got frustrated about clearing out the basement and he was getting short

the topic of my budget came up...seeing i have a full staff and my boss referenced raises and accurrals and how i would not have those available and the case aide lines. I repeatedly stated that i informed the CFO NOT TO TOUCH teh case aide lines..

the exec got short and asked me if i knew what was in my budget??

that was actually something stupid to say, because i know all the extraneous positions that have little to do with my department that are in my budget. I know how to budget and i know what is in my budget. I responded I know what i recommended but i dont know what was submitted to the board...

maybe i should know what was submitted???