Tuesday, March 22, 2005

monday- two different views

monday i stayed home from work, feeling lousy and it comes in waves ...for a few moments i felt good.. I think taking my cornsyrup vitamins didnt help. they are chocolate but not so good for me.. Same thing happened today.. i have to lay off those vitamins...

i also am back to the yeast thing...somehow that all fits too...

but that is not what i wanted to blog....

I got a call, not that i answer my phone but i got a call from Terry from FUV who is the volunteer coordinator... she and i were talking and she is STAGE 4 Cancer and in 3 chemotheraphies.. her advise to me is was simple.. Honor your body and what it needs and take care of the messages it sends you.. If you need rest, rest... if you need to move move... etc..
She does what she can when she can and chucks the rest....it all gets done...

then i called patty... and she said me, if EPV is life threatening or could i change it...No... So she told me to ignore it... to live as if i didnt have it..or know about it..

two diverse and different views... CAn i ignore it.. NO i can push through it and push myself ....
can i honor it? no, i dont give in that much..
am i taking care of what i need... that is what i am trying to do..

it doesnt help when you dont feel well....