Wednesday, March 23, 2005

nakid again

Aint you sick of the Epstein barr Virus.... I sure am...i wish it would go away but it aint gonna go away....

I am having these dreams that i am walking around naked .... i am everywhere Nakid...i am totally comfortable in my nakedness....

I have been meaning to write about my naked body... I think it all started when i went to florida to see susan moss and we went swimming naked at night (we stole that from Mary CHapin carpenter) as i had never done it before...

or i should say it all started at age 5 when i started my first diet... My body and i have never really been on speaking terms.. we tolerate each other.. each of my weight gains and losses and gains and losses.. have traumatized my body...

there are many areas that i would have wanted to have fixed over the years...

so i have been at tolerance with my body... not at war...

i went to the GYN in feb and spent most of the time nakid without the sheet and walked around the office and talked to Dr L without my clothes and i noticed i was totally comfortable.. I am more relaxed in my skin...
i am accepting of the lumps and bumps and curves and markings that make it mine..

i am comfortable in my skin.... so i was alarmed when i first saw myself nakid in a dream and with each subsequent dream where i am naked. i am more comfortable..

i thought i was dreaming about myself naked because i am doing a QA project at work that is rendering my work and department naked.... and i am accountable for it...

but i think i am just getting more comfortable in my skin

welcome to 45.....

welcome to epstein barr virus... NOW go away....