Monday, March 28, 2005

two more dreams

I dreamed saturday night about working for Reba McIntire... I was at a place that resembled the Bottom Line... or the Birchmere in VA... Reba was the main act and i was there working, assigned to her...
After the show, she was about to do a meet and Greet and i saw my friend FAY....
i didnt know Fay was at the show and she said she bought a ticket..
i turned to REBA to introduce her to FAy.. then in the dream, i thought...FAy must already know her (as fay knows lots of country artists) and i woke up...

saturday, i was telling my friend dave that i was going to see RebA with fay at the PNC arts center... and friday REBA was on ellen...

Last night, i dreamed that Patty Griffin had a different job... she was applying to be a teacher...I asked if it was Patty Griffin the red headed singer and she appeared...

i know that i wanted to go back to sleep to see how hte dream ends...but the alarm clock rang and i had to get up...