Saturday, April 15, 2006

dream

i went to bed about 1:30am which is late for me and i woke up and went back to sleep til about 10am. I dreamed that i was driving a van and pulled up at this outdoor place. I saw some of the Preventive workers from the PPRS side of the CMS child welfare programs. they approached me and I wanted to get to NINA. I saw nina in my dream and i was in a place that looked like an elementary school. she and i were alone in a room and she said that there was no basis to the reason why they reorganized me. I thanked her for her reassurance and support. I provided her with some insight that acted like a warning for herself. in my dream, they put her in my job and we discussed the job. In the dream i saw Sr Kelly from St Joseph and wanted to avoid seeing Sr Rita. I was embarrassed to see Sr Rita Meaney for how she would view me. I wanted to get out of there because my mission was completed. She saw me and came over and i said hello Sr Rita. she said she would see me later.
I went to the van and saw Roni Fuchs in the van with her son, eric eating cheetos or those fried onion rings. I was taken back that she was in the passenger side of the van.
i realized in the dream that i returned to work less than 6 months ago and stacey was my new boss and i didnt pass her appraisal period. Like a new worker, you get six months, i didnt pass her probation. the dream also showed me that the playing field was not even because i has been there for 5 years and had history and patterns and it was not a new job, just a new boss....and i didnt meet her needs or expectations and i really didnt know what they were....