Sunday, April 16, 2006

dreams

i am starting to have anxiety dreams. i had a dream that i was meeting with a woman who was an executive director of an agency. I was telling her to look into things like calling for the telephone records to see why the T1 line, phone lines and service were changed so often. I was implying that there was improprity and to look into it. I suggested that she keep her own petty cash for the case of emergency. She can have her Executive Assistant keep it. That appeared like a lightbulb or idea on how to manage it, simple but a strategy. she already knew that. In the dream or a related dream, i was still going to work at a place that i no longer worked at. in this dream, i was gonna tell the executive director that i didnt work there but would continue for 2 weeks and if she wanted to keep me, she could... after two weeks, she could let me leave and owe me nothing.

i think a previous dream (*i had many awakenings last night) had me applying for a job or going on an interview and giving hte names of references.