Tuesday, April 11, 2006

on being out of work part 1

i stumbled on writings of Dyer. I was directed to his work by an usher at Lincoln Center that i was chatting with. I dont really believe there are accidents for the sake of accidents.

i find myself out of a toxic work situation and in perfect harmony with me. I have regained energy, stop to smell the flowers that everyone in busy manhattan pass by. i stop to comment to mothers on their beautiful children and smile at strangers.
i know that the universe will provide for me the job that is right to be next and whenever i have done what i loved the money has truly followed.
10 years ago, i was defined by my job, feared that i would lose something other than income if i lost my job. i would lose me.
i have found that i lost ONE source of income but i have found me.
its amazing what happens when you are not afraid...