Tuesday, April 11, 2006

dreams

i had a dream about my ex-friend Vicky. I found myself working at this place where there were breeches of confidentiality and other ethical breeches. i looked over and there was vicky. I thought that she was once the Director of Social Services for Housingworks and i wondered what happened.

i also dreamed that i was in a hotel room. there were lots of ajoining rooms that formed a maze. people who had been moving out kept leaving stuff behind. I was picking up the pieces. I saw drawers full of cheeses, different type of cheeses. I saw my brother who was stocking up on different types of butters. I asked why he needed so much better. he said it was on sale. i explained to him that by the time he used it, it would go bad but he had these Costco size tubs of butter. I then saw teh cheese and said i would sort it out and go through it. I was still picking up stranded or lost items and then i pulled a sweatshirt out of the bed, where i was sleeping and i saw it was full of bedbugs. I went to report it, someone mentioned a refund for the room and someone had changed the sheets and pillowcases, so there was no evidence of the bedbugs. I saw the bugs all over the bed and to prove it lifted up my shirt in the mirror to see the marks or welts on my body.

in reality, my cat was crawling up my body and her nails were pinching like the feeling in the dream