Friday, April 21, 2006

dreaming in color

i slept well til 450 and then woke up and went back to sleep. I dreamed about susan werner. i had an appointment with susan to cut my hair. she was supposed to see me at 1130 and as i was waiting and allowing people to come and go, susan started to take other people. the clock on the wall said 1250 and i told a man who was royalty and had 3 boys with him that i needed to get home. somehow he thought that the day care people were coming to visit my house.. i didnt correct him, i just told him that i had been waiting patiently and i needed to get my hair cut.
i remember talking to susan and she was under that impression that i lost my secondary job not my primary job...in the next scene i had to confront the people on my job.

it seems that i had been serving out my time left or working in another section of the place and i had to attend a meeting where i would come face to face with people i worked with, i knew i was gonna have to hold my head and go into the meeting. i started in the back of the auditorium and i came face to face with workers who had heard of me but didnt know me or what happened. I told them in passing, dont believe what you have heard. I then saw glorianne and it didnt really look like her but as i was looking down on the auditorium, i saw empty seats. i took one next to her but she told me that someone else was sitting there, i had no problem with moving elsewhere and took and empty seat on teh other side of her. I then heard someone coming at me say.. didnt you see me looking you right in the eye... it was stacey...i told her that i saw her and i was looking back at her in the eye.
i then saw laurine smallwood on the dias and said that i would go to see her as i knew her from st josephs and seeing this was a meeting about connections i would say hello to her.

i woke up tired when i got to the point of disturbing dreams...